It is very important that you do not use any antiperspirant or deodorant before your scan. I recommend showering (at least 4 hours before your appointment) to make sure any product used the prior day or morning is removed.
Benefits for Your Practice
- Increase patient base and with a sought-after radiation-free screening service.
- Helps identify troubled areas of the body that are indicators of potential disease and pathologies.
- After interpretation, all patient reports are sent to you to review with your patient, if you prefer. Just let us know your preference.
- Helps you determine the best treatment plan to obtain the best results with your patients.
- Visually show your patients their success with your protocols in follow up visits. Patients love this!
- Private room – approximately 8 x 10 feet
- Ability to control the temperature. We must have the room at 68-72 degrees at all times.
- Preferably with as few windows as possible.
- Stool for patient.
- Sturdy chair for patients to kneel on for image of the feet.
- Ideally a blank wall or a wall with no pattern.
- Electrical outlet to plug in fan and computer